RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
This website is intended to inspire and show support for those living with psoriatic disease. Contributions should be positive and encouraging. All photos will be reviewed by Celgene Corporation and not all photos will be posted.
Please keep in mind that this page is not a forum to discuss psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis symptoms or experiences with over-the-counter or prescription medications. All submissions will be reviewed by Celgene Corporation prior to appearing on the site.
This is not the place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with psoriasis products or other medications. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Celgene Corporation product, please contact us at 1-888-771-0141. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
This program is not intended for children ages 13 and under. You must be at least 18 years of age to submit an Entry.
Photos will only be posted if they meet the following Rules for Engagement. Photos submitted to this website may NOT be posted if they:
- Mention prescription or OTC (over-the-counter) medicines
- Promote any service or product
- Offer medical advice
- Are off-topic or unrelated to the mission of this program
Other Rules of Engagement
- If your photo includes additional people, you must have their prior consent and provide such consent to Celgene Corporation, in writing, upon request. If your photo features a minor (under the age of 18), you must be minor’s parent or legal guardian and you must provide such consent to Celgene Corporation, on minor’s behalf, upon request. If your photo is posted, you may be asked to provide Celgene Corporation that consent.
- Photo may include animals or inanimate objects in addition to yourself. If your photo contains an animal, animal must be depicted in a safe manner where the animal appears unharmed.
- The entry must not have been published in the public domain (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family, social media) through any means.
- The entry must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Any photo deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Celgene Corporation’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- The photo must not contain criminal or tortuous activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, drug use, or gambling. Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
- The photo must not feature beer, distilled spirits (i.e., hard liquor, malt beverages), tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff), firearms and ammunitions, over-the-counter drugs, prescription drugs or medical devices, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, nutritional supplements, lotteries, gambling, any Celgene Corporation product or your experiences with any medicines (over-the-counter or prescription).
- Any photo or portion thereof that is, in Celgene Corporation’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable, will not be posted.
- Clothing worn in the photo should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials.
- The entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, including any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number, or URL address. The entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Photo may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer unless you have their prior consent and provide such consent to Celgene Corporation, in writing, upon request.
- The entry must not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- All entries must be in keeping with Celgene Corporation’s corporate image as determined by Celgene Corporation, in its sole discretion, or Entry will not be posted. The entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Celgene Corporation.
Important information regarding your submission:
- You understand and agree that content/photos will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
The content on this page does not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Celgene Corporation, its employees, or affiliates.
Questions related to Celgene Corporation products should be directed to 1-888-771-0141.
Use of Your Information and Personal Information
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM WILL BE USED BY CELGENE CORPORATION FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROGRAM AND TO PROVIDE YOU INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM. CELGENE CORPORATION MAY ALSO USE ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE FOR OUR INTERNAL PURPOSES; TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR NEEDS AND HOW TO IMPROVE OUR WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, TREATMENTS, AND SERVICES; AND TO SEND YOU INFORMATION ABOUT CELGENE CORPORATION AND ITS PRODUCTS, TREATMENTS, SERVICES, AND SPECIAL OFFERS OR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FROM CELGENE CORPORATION AND OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST.
All electronic promotional messages will provide you an opportunity to opt-out from such future messages.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO CELGENE CORPORATION SHARING YOUR INFORMATION, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WITH VENDORS ASSISTING CELGENE CORPORATION WITH THIS PROGRAM AS WELL AS CELGENE CORPORATION’S AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT WISH CELGENE CORPORATION TO USE OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION OR SEND INFORMATION TO YOU ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND CELGENE CORPORATION AND ITS PRODUCTS, TREATMENTS, SERVICES, AND SPECIAL OFFERS YOU SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE WE MAY COLLECT, SHARE AND USE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
By submitting an Entry, you, on behalf of yourself or your minor child (if your child is depicted in Photo), hereby grant Celgene Corporation, Marina Maher Communications, their affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display your Entry (as such may be edited and modified by Celgene Corporation in its discretion). For example, Celgene Corporation may wish to share your Entry on its social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook).
Representations and Warranties
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that:
- a) you have the necessary authority to grant the rights herein granted and fully perform your obligations hereunder;
- b) you have read, understand and will follow these Rules of Engagement;
- c) the Entry complies with these Rules of Engagement;
- d) the Photo/Entry is your original work and has been legally created and Celgene Corporation’s use thereof will not result in any third party obligations or liability to a third party;
- e) you own all rights to your Photo/Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, and, that you have received prior written permission from the photographer if the Photo was taken by someone other than the Entrant him/herself;
- f) the Photo/Entry is not the subject of any threatened or pending litigation, claim or dispute that might give rise to litigation, which adversely affects or in any way prejudices, impairs or diminishes the rights granted hereunder or the value thereof; and
- g) you will indemnify and hold harmless Celgene Corporation and related entities or agents from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to the breach or alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, violation of these Rules of Engagement, your Entry, or your conduct in creating your Entry or otherwise in connection with this Program.
You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. You hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless Celgene Corporation, Marina Maher Communications, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders and other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Program Indemnitees") from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Program Indemnitees due to or arising out of your participation in the Program, or use of your name, likeness, Entry, or any other rights granted to Celgene Corporation, including any claims for including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. You further release, indemnify, and hold harmless Program Indemnitees from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Program Indemnitees infringes on your rights as contained in the Entry. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation, or right or publicity) arising out of any use or any editing, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional.